Saturday, August 1, 2009

Curly/Wavy hair?

My hair is in between curly and wavy, its shoulder length, and sometimes it can get REALLY big (I hate that). Are there any styles that will look really nice, but doesn't require heat or anything, not even blowdrying, that use only products that I could find at CVS Pharmacy?



Curly/Wavy hair?

I brush my hair after i get out of the shower then put it in a bun. Then brush it very lightly so it dosnt get frizzy. Use an anti frizz syrum to keep it from getting puffy. I wear a little part of my hair up in a pretty clip or a ponyail is nice. Headbands usually work to.



Curly/Wavy hair?

i got da same problem but i get my products at sallys beauty supply.. u should try there and ask them .. they know Hair!! LOL.. also, try sunsilk anti poof, i was going to try it last week but never got the chance.. u can get it at CVS.



Curly/Wavy hair?

try frizz-ease Downplay Volume Reducer or scrunch your hair with some mouse



Curly/Wavy hair?

I always use curl enhancer. Right now I am using Loreal Studio tightly wound spray gel when the humidity is high and I want it to lay down. Most times I want mine big so I use Aussie Ausome Volume spray gel. Curl enhancing spray is the best thing ever for curls to help define them and hold their shape



Curly/Wavy hair?

i have the same kind of hair.



take a shower before gonig to bed. when you get out of the shower, put straightening syrum in your hair. then put your wet hair in a srunched up bun and go to sleep.



when you wake up and take out the bun, it should be shiney waves.



thast what happens to my hair at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment