Saturday, August 1, 2009

I got very curly and dry hair. What should I do to style it?

I'm 17yrs old and has slight hair loss.



I got very curly and dry hair. What should I do to style it?

number two buzz cut



I got very curly and dry hair. What should I do to style it?

well yes oiling is a little boring and you cant say its stylish but you can do it when youre at home and when you go out but a nice gel .style is there and strenght is there!



I got very curly and dry hair. What should I do to style it?

Use a moistizer in your hair... You could even try pink oil to add moisture. Keeping it short will probably be your best deal because it will help control frizz.



I got very curly and dry hair. What should I do to style it?

Grease and slick it back, hepcat 40's Harlem style.



I got very curly and dry hair. What should I do to style it?

Get a Chi flattening iron, kinda expensive, but works great. and a product called silk therapy by BIOSILK. works awesome



I got very curly and dry hair. What should I do to style it?

if you have dry hair you should first get a leave in conditioner...and if you like your curly hair you should put some gel in it....if you dont like it...get it chemicaly straightened....works realy good



I got very curly and dry hair. What should I do to style it?

use gell



I got very curly and dry hair. What should I do to style it?

Hair Gel to style:



You may need to wash your hair every few days...



I got very curly and dry hair. What should I do to style it?

well u should use gel

No comments:

Post a Comment