Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have two hair questions for you!!?

I have naturally curly hair and it's difficult for me to have any body around my scalp. Does anyone have any suggestions on getting my hair "up"? I've tried teasing, but this really ruins my hair, making it very tangly.



Next I was wondering if anyone knew how to get Claire Daines curls in "Igby Goes Down". I love her hair and I know someone out there knows how to do that. Where are you person who knows how to do that hair style.



I have two hair questions for you!!?

dry your hair upside down using a diffuser attachment to your blowdryer.. it automatically adds volume and it also helps so that your curls dry frizz free



I have two hair questions for you!!?

no problem.. i hope that it works out.. i know i have curly hair and when i want more volume thats what i do.. GOOD LUCK Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment