Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

or get a frizz free hair style that keeps my hair out of my face and is not a ponytail because i do that everyday. i like to straighten my hair every once and a while, but its a pain.



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

I love to use ant-frizz creams for a less greasy feel. Buuuuuuuuut if you don't have any at hand, try a small amount of vaseline or baby oil and apply it to the tips and the baby hair that lines your crown. This will help prevent fly-aways!



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

get that new shampoo to reduce frizz.you can buy them at



-target



-walgreens



-bath %26amp;body works



-etc.....



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

Go to the store and buy one of those straightin shamboos, by the way Ur avatar has staright hair.



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

Use Frizz-ease



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

Use control freak by bed head. This is the best for you,... it also smells great



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

Shave it bald



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

Read some very effective hair care tips and more on this site to help you with it



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

Try Matrix Sleek shampoo and conditioner and then use a flat iron and biosilk oil.You can buy this in about any salon.



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

use sunsilk! here's some sites on sunsilk product. its better when you buy both shampoo and conditioner



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

I used to have the exact same problem. Try a shaping gel. Using the Pantene Pro-V Hydrating Curls products really help. I use the 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner, followed by another conditioner. Basically, the more you put in your hair, the less frizz you'll have. Any hair product that contains oil will reduce frizz, although I personally prefer not to use them because they make my hair feel greasy.



I hope I helped!



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

Frizz-ease



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

i love Aussie. I use the moisturizing cause my hair is really dry and frizzy too. I just use shampoo, conditioner, then a little mousse and leave in conditioner and my hair feels great... but if youre looking to spend some money go kroger/kmart (only stores ive seen that sells it) and buy the pricey stuff in a bright orange bottle. Its called smooth something... i cant remember but i used to use it then it got to expensive for me to keep using.



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Henna on hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

Um..reduce the hair?



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

I have naturally curly hair too. It's such a pain! I've learned that after you get out of the shower if you work a little conditioner into your wet hair, and then let it dry, the conditioner as long as you use just a little, will weigh your hair down and prevent frizz. It will also help define your curls :) Remember, a little. Work it in like you would mousse or gel.



I have curly hair and a lot of frizz. how do i reduce the frizz ?

There is no straightforward solution if you're prone to dry and frizzy hair but it's important that you choose the right shampoo and conditioner to reduce frizz. Try a deeply moisturising shampoo and conditioner specifically made for dry hair. Avoid using hairdryers too often since it can make the hair dry and brittle. The same goes for hair straighteners that although soften and smoothen the hair for the moment, damage the outer layer of the hair and contribute to dryness if used regularly.Make it a habit to use serum after washing to combat the worst frizz. Rub into your fingertips and work through the underneath of the hair first. Smooth the remaining serum over the surface of the hair - doing it this way will prevent you using too much which otherwise makes hair look greasy.You need to go for a trim every six weeks, and eat healthy. You should blowdry your hair downwards. A frizz is such a common problem and there is no real quick-fix solution that will sort it out long-term.Unfortunately, if you are prone to frizz you'll be prone to frizz no matter what you do. The best way to curb the problem is to use good controlling products. If you often blow-dry your hair make sure you use a heat protection spray. This will reduce frizz whilst preparing and protecting hair from the high temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment