Saturday, August 1, 2009

Trendy hairstyle for curly hair?

My hair basically looks like my avatar. About 5" past my shoulders, long layers. I've had this style for like 8 years. I'd really like a change but everytime I look online, the styles are very similar to what I have now. My curls are loose though too, more wavy, but coarse. Any ideas or know of any good websites. Thanx!



Trendy hairstyle for curly hair?

I have the exact same hair that you described.



I can't really find any hairstyles that suit me unless I got to a hair salon and they do my hair for me.



Other hairstyles require to blow dry, curl or straighten hair which is to damage for your hair so I just scrunch my hair and let it air dry, when I go out or when its a special occasion THEN I switch it up.



You can do all kinds of hairstyles GIRL!



Get a curling iron or a straightening iron.....you can do spirl curls, you can flip your hair....you can get LOOSE curls.....you can put half your hair up and half your down......SO many!!



GOOD LUCK%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment