Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Curly hair, help!!?

Okay, so



Tomorrow I have a convention to go to with my mom, My hair is shoulder length. I want to leave it down instead of putting it up, But when I leave it down, normally it goes frizzy and the curls start coming out, which I hate..



Is there any way that I can get it to stay straight and look cute all day long? (The convention is from 9am to 5pm) I've never put ANYTHING on my hair, except my hair stylist tried to straighten it with this new product, but my hair rejected it..



Any ideas would help!! or if you have ideas on how I could style it.. I'm tired of the pony tail look!



thanks!!



%26lt;333



Curly hair, help!!?

You should keep it curly!!! Curls are so cute right now. I have naturally curly hair too, and I get compliments on it all the time. Put some mousse on it after you get out of the shower and have brushed it. just flip your head over and apply it all throughout your hair. I use Suaves Healthy Curls mousse. It works really good and holds all day long. It's like $1.97 at walmart. They also make an anti frizz cream too! That works great as well. I live in Texas so, humidity is like an every day thing for me! And I have no frizz!!! Then, just get some hair spray, what ever kind you prefer, but strong hold. I use Aussies Strong and Shine hair spray. It's in a skinny purple can. It works great!!!



Curly hair, help!!?

Hi, if you straighten it and then put some flexi-hold hairspray on it tends to work. I have curly hair that goes flat if i dont do anything to it, but wonky in the wrong places and straightening it then some hair spray and not much sweating haha it should be ok, good luck!



Curly hair, help!!?

go out and buy some gel...scrunch so it will hold..and the gel should keep it from frizzing....if you try and straighten it and you hair rejects it then don't do it



Curly hair, help!!?

Try Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine shampoo and conditioner,then use the leave in conditioner and smoothing milk while it's damp and just let it dry natural.It will control your curls and your frizz,I don't straighten my hair so I'm not sure if I can help you there but if you try this maybe you'll like your curls.



Curly hair, help!!?

1) wash your hair and use gel on it while its still damp (after towel dry) to get a messy curly look



2) use a curling iron, then use some sort of product that maintains straight hair; i think tresemme or pantene is a good brand...



3) you can also do a look with braids, like a french braid because i think they're classy...



4) read a hairstyles magazine if they have any tips? i think seventeen magazine has stuff about hair styling tips every now and then...



--- Good luck!



Curly hair, help!!?

you can either go curly:



put some kind of curl defining product in your hair and leave it in (that will help with the flyaways and friz) and you can also just leave your conditioner in your hair instead of rinsing it out (it gives it weight and keeps things in place)...the best piece of advice about curly hair (which i have) is don't mess with it once you have it positioned the way you want it....



or you can go straight:



put some straightening serum or redken #12 (align) in it and straighten it...trust me this stuff works...



i have CURLY hair and i know what you are going through...you can try to go without using products in your hair all you want to but the weather will ALWAYS work against you....



**thanks for the help**



Curly hair, help!!?

try investing in a high powered straghtener

No comments:

Post a Comment