Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have curly hair... HELP!?

Okay, I have half curly half wavy hair. It gives me sooo many problems! The only time I wear it down is when I straighten it. But I want a cute hair style for school tomorrow. It is curly at the moment. It is about 3in below my shoulder. Help?



PS I have side bangs.



I have curly hair... HELP!?

i have the same kind of hair and the same problem. sometimes when i dont want to go through the trouble of straightening my hair, i just put my hair up and straighten my bangs.



I have curly hair... HELP!?

My friend has this problem. Her hair, she straightens the bangs and the under layer, sometimes throws in a head band.



She has thick hair, but it looks so cute.



Try it?



I have curly hair... HELP!?

straighten your bangs...crimp your hair wait till it is firm..put it up in a messy bun tie a ribbon in it if you have one..trust me it will look sooo cute!



good luck =)



I have curly hair... HELP!?

you should let your hair free and let the goreous curls you have take a walk. but straighten your bangs. if you have medium to dark hair put either a really think bright headband or a super thin one. if you have light hair wear the same headband but in a dark color like navy or black with some color. trust me, i have wavy hair and i did this. the second i got to school everyone gave me tons of compliments on how good it looked! good luck!



I have curly hair... HELP!?

there are many ways you should wear it. i have hair like you i wear buns, i wear pony tails, i sure you'll com up with something don't stress over it because then you hair is going to start falling. having curly wavy hair is not so bad after all you'll get used to it

No comments:

Post a Comment