Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Male frizzy, puffy, curly, short hair?

I'm a male and my hair is natural curly and short, it often puffs up and got all frizzy and I hate it! It is not the afro type. After shower, I always let it natural dry, which made my hair looks good wavy. However, when I exercise and sweat, my hairs just puffs up and sometimes I feel itchy. One of my other concern is the hair on my forehead wouldn't grow down. It formed some kind of a dreadlock and curls a lot. I tried using water or gel but it wouldn't last long. Please, is there a way to prevent this or let the hair on my forehead grow wavy down? I know I shouldn't be concern with hair so much since I'm a male. However, when my hair puffs up too bad, it caught other people's attention and I hate it! I want to be atleast normal. Please help! I prefer tips on what to do than what products to use. I don't want to straighten my hair as well, I want to keep it curly/wavy (that can still be style), and not madly poofy/frizzy!!!



Male frizzy, puffy, curly, short hair?

there are many products out there in many price ranges to help control frizzy hair...hair products are not just for girls, anyone can use them. the hair serums are good...next time you get your haircut ask what they think would work, or have them try a product on you to see how you like it!



Male frizzy, puffy, curly, short hair?

Use Sunsilk De-frizz 24/7 creme, you can find it in a green bottle at any drugstore and it's only $5. I'm positive it will solve your problem :]

No comments:

Post a Comment