Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Desperate for a new hair style please read?

OK, i have very long curly hair. I am thinking about getting it layered and doing the top layer almost blonde and darkening the bottom, but I'm not sure how that would look. Has anyone seen this color combo on curly hair. Also, does anyone know how to do this at home?



Desperate for a new hair style please read?

yes the color you chose will look incredible, but if i was you i would have a professional complete that for you or you might end up with too much blonde or uneven color. On curly hair it will look so FAT.



Desperate for a new hair style please read?

I did that with my hair a little while ago...mine is wavy. It can look cool on the right cut, but it can also look kinda weird if the layers aren't blended well together (like a shelf of light hair on top of a shelf of dark hair). I'd get it done professionally, but if you'd prefer to do yourself, get a friend to help you. Oh, and get the haircut first...see how you like it before going to color! And don't go crazy cutting it all off! It grows back, but never as fast as you might hope - take it from me, I'm still waiting to grow back mine. :-)



Desperate for a new hair style please read?

um.. it will look okay. but if you really want to dye your curly hair into blonde: if you have tanned or dark skin, wear light colored clothes, if you have light skin, wear a dark color. I promise you it will look fab! But if to you it doesn't, looks doesn't matter. it is what you are inside. ;)



Desperate for a new hair style please read?

I would absolutely recommend seeing a professional hair stylist. Recently I wanted to lighten the color of my hair and it came out awful the roots looked orangy and the rest dark. I ended up having to go see my hair stylist so it could get fixed.



If your hair is very very curly I would suggest not layering it for it will just add puff to your hair.



I have seen the color "combo" of light and dark on straight hair not on curly. If you are going to do this I think it would look better if you blow dried it straight.



Desperate for a new hair style please read?

i would recommend going to a pro. layers are great for naturally curly hair, just make sure to do long layers... if you go too short with the layers, the shorter layers of your hair can kind-of "poof" out to the sides too much. also, maybe consider blonde highlights on the top to start with... highlights are easier to maintain because you won't have a definite line when your natural color starts to grow back in like you would have with one solid shade of blonde. if you like the blonde, you can always add more later.



Desperate for a new hair style please read?

If you are going to do that I would straiten my hair if I were you. but I dont no much about dying hair or thang like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment