Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair styles? Help!! I'm out of ideas!?

My straightner broke so there basically I am stuck with two hairstyles that I don't need a straightner for a ponytail or curly. And I want more styles until I get a new one for my birthday which is like 3 weeks from now. So if you have any ideas please answer!



Hair styles? Help!! I'm out of ideas!?

Messy buns are cute, especially if you scrunch your hair so that the bun is kind of curly. You can scrunch your hair and then pull half back with a jaw clip. Do you have a blow dryer? You can blow dry your hair with a brush and it will straighten it (not as good as a flat iron, but good enough!)



This is not too good for your hair, but before I got a straightener, I used to use a regular iron to straighten my hair and it works really really good...better than a flat iron. But you have to be careful not to burn your hair. What you do is take a towel in your hand on the underside of your hair and the iron on top and make a downward motion (like you would with a straightener) so you don't burn your hand! Use a lot of hair at a time, so it doesn't burn!



Hair styles? Help!! I'm out of ideas!?

Here in Cali...



Bun %26amp; Bangs. No need for straightner.



Hahha.



Good luckk.



Hair styles? Help!! I'm out of ideas!?

Try instead using your blowdryer and curling your hair with it. I'm sure the change from straight to curly (wavy) is a nice noticeable change that everyone will comment on.



GL



Hair styles? Help!! I'm out of ideas!?

You could do it in a half pony tail. That's always fun with curly hair. Or pig tails...



If you have a curling iron that gets hot enough though, you can straighten your hair with it. It takes longer, but it worked for me for a while.



Good luck!



Hair styles? Help!! I'm out of ideas!?

Half pony



Messy bun



braids



Side pony



Curling (with hair curler or blow dryer)



Chopsticks (or pencils w.e lol)



Clip it up (twist and clip it in the back)



Hair styles? Help!! I'm out of ideas!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment