Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Cut PLEASE REPLY?

Hi, um I'm getting my haircut on Monday and I just realised I'm not entirely sure of what haircut i want to get. I have dark brown, slightly curly hair and i like emo/scene hair styles and frindges. I have a kind o square like face and I'm trying to get something that would suit me that's quite nice too. Please reply, all answers appreciated!



Hair Cut PLEASE REPLY?

get yer hair straight so the emo bangs will look ok on you..otherwise.. dunno.. look it up on google



Hair Cut PLEASE REPLY?

With a square face, the first thing you're going to want to do is to smooth down your jawline. I would then suggest multiple layers and maybe even a little coloring to play it up nicely. If you're going for bangs, try to avoid blunt-cut bangs, because those will make your face look even more square. If you're getting it cut really short, then I would also suggest staying away from one length bobs, which are very unflattering to the jaw on square faces. If you want to look at some more examples, trying looking up Sandra Bullock on google images; she's the only celebrity I can think of who has a square face and slightly curly dark brown hair. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment