Wednesday, July 29, 2009

POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

Which style do you personally think looks better on females and why? Thanks. :)



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

Well, that really depends on the girls facial, skull and body structure.



Okay, without writing a book on the subject, I prefer curly hair overall. I get a feeling that a girl with curly hair is more in tune with life, more fun within this life, and knows how to express herself.



That being said, straight hair really does do justice on some woman...but it says more profession, strict, and uptight to me.



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

straight



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

Curly/Wavy makes a girl look a lot cuter



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

Curly...Its cutier!



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

I love wavy and bottom touching length on women....mine is straight bottom touching lenght....



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

Depends on the person.



I ALWAYS straighten my hair.



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

striaght(:



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

My boyfriend loves my hair down and very straight. :)



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

straight is totally in...



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

staight is easier and when you have straight hair you can still make it wavy and curly and it is easier then straghtining wavy or curly hair plus straight hair isnt that frizzy



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

straight



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

straight



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

my hair is natural curly/wavy and i can wear it straight. i do it both ways.



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

hmmm...



i see a lot of asian girls at my school



with straight flat spaghetti hair



lol im asian too



but thank god that i have thick volumious hair :) hehe



i really think it depends on how you do your hair and your face structure and stuff



so i say straight, wavy and curly! :)



what do you think looks better? :)



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

Straight hair. Because I like it. It's sleeker, cleaner, neater and prettier looking IMO and it makes me want to touch it. Curley and waivy hair is a bit chaotic to me.



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

wavy



POLL: Straight OR wavy/curly hair?

Wavy, like big beachy waves.



I just love the way it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment