Monday, July 27, 2009

How to spike natural curly hairs?

I have natural curly hairs. I want to do hairstyle as "Raghav Mathur" - the UK pop singer. Pls google him if you dont know him or you can visit my page http://360.yahoo.com/nismavrik



Redken hold of "16" does not works for my hair since they are too thick. I have to go to professional and he charges me $90 for damaging my hairs and then spike them. It lasts for just 20 days and then my hairs curl again. Should I keep on going to salon every 1.5 months- thats pricey. Is there a way to save my hair style from getting ruined due to curls?



How to spike natural curly hairs?

yes



How to spike natural curly hairs?

Honesty yes. Or cosmetology school. What you are asking for is prolonged hair damage and eventually you are going to have to find a new hairstyle. The damaged hair can be cut off for a while but with your hair type you are fighting an up hill battle. Not that you asked but i think naturally curly hair is hot and do you know how much one pays on perms...Big $$'s . Consider doing something hot with what you have been blessed with. Be brave be bold create you with curls.



Good Luck and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment