Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have really curly hair. Im half black and hispanic, so i dont have that really black hair, but clo

All I want to know is how to style it?!?! OMG i hate my hair so much, and i hate wearing it down because it get to frizzy really fast. I wear it in pigtail braids everyday, and i want a change. Im 17, and i really want some new hairstyles ya know...oh, i have shoulder length hair.



thanks!



I have really curly hair. Im half black and hispanic, so i dont have that really black hair, but close to it.?

After you wash it and condition it use a hair dryer with a brush or comb to straighten it. Then maintain it with a flat iron. Have you considered a relaxer?



I have really curly hair. Im half black and hispanic, so i dont have that really black hair, but close to it.?

If you wear it pulled back all the time, just get a SHORT cut like that one real pretty Black lady used to have, Hallie Berry



I have really curly hair. Im half black and hispanic, so i dont have that really black hair, but close to it.?

I'm not that experience with hair, cuz my hair is exactly like yours. im half black and half white but i have that hispanic hair like yours. i can only brush it when it is wet...so i usually straighten it now. so it is easier to brush. a hot iron for me is the worst. all it does is flattens it it doesn't straighten anything. i use a hot comb, the best would probably be Gold N' Hot it a good one will cost about 30 bucks. my dad bought it for me. i use it everyday cuz if u dont usually straighten your hair it will get curly again real fast so u most have to like train your hair. since it gets frizzy like mine...in a hair store they should have bottles for finishes when you straighten your hair. Mine is olive oil and its to make it glossy and protects it from frizz. and it works great. i got my stuff from a 3 Diamonds Store. so it should be in there...ask someone who works there. it was a guy working there at the time who was spanish...but he was the one who gave me the advice on my hair.



as for hairstyles...you can look some up in a magazine...if youjust want some simple hairstyles, i usually just wear my hair in a ponytail and then have some hair down with bangs in the front. if u wanty more complicated u can look in magazines or look here on the internet.



I have really curly hair. Im half black and hispanic, so i dont have that really black hair, but close to it.?

you can cornrow it

No comments:

Post a Comment