Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need hair style tips please??

I want to get my hair like you know that curly/wavy style mary-kate and ashely do all the time? alot of celebrities do that sometimes, well I think its really pretty and if you know what I'm talking about do you know hwo to get your hair likethat? besides curlers



I need hair style tips please??

i dont know about you but if i go to sleep with my hair wet/damp its exactly like that, if your hair is different try using some product for surf type hair or a sea salt spray and use it when your hair is damp scrunch and if that doesnt work try doing that and going to sleep with it and then comg your fingers through your hair and it detangles it, maybe even some sea salt spray and tying your hair in a bun. i hope this kinda helps.



I need hair style tips please??

i believe they use a waving iron

No comments:

Post a Comment