Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have super thick hair... HELP!!?

My hair is curly/wavy, and its sooooo thick. are there any cute hair styles that will work for my type of hair? Ive tried everything... Please help!!!!!



I have super thick hair... HELP!!?

Here's what i do...take notes lol



-wash my hair with a good mild shampoo, i use Matrix sleek and shine shampoo and condtioner. Also use conditioner when you're going for a certain style cuz conditioner makes hair stay good.[ it smells good too]. you can get it at any drugsotre or wal-mart or slaons.



-pat my hair dry with a towel but leaving my hair damp while i add a heat protector. I use Paul Mitchell's Seal'n'shine heat protector.



http://www.sortprice.com/reviews/paul_mi...



you can get it anywhere.



-then i leave my hair to dry completely until every strand of my hair is 100% dry. i dont blow dry cuz it damages my hair easily. but you can if you want to for quicker use.



-divide my hair into little sections, then i flat ironer right away for about 30 seconds each hair part. make sure you get a cermatic flat ironer. i use revlon and it works very good for my hair.



-then i apply paul mitchells gloss drops cuz it makes my hair frixx free and stays shiny



I have super thick hair... HELP!!?

curly-mine tooo!!!



if it dries naturally curly, don't brush through it once it's dry



I don't do anything to my hair and it looks cute



or you could do a half ponytail-only don't use the ponytail holders-use a ribbon



or you could do a cute bun while it's slightly wet and you could gel into it if you like!



hope that helps!



I have super thick hair... HELP!!?

my hair is like that too, i found that the shorter it is, the better. and try to use a straitener, especially a ceramic one.



I have super thick hair... HELP!!?

you can try straightining it. my friend has the same problem, and she looks so good with it sraghtened. you could it.



I have super thick hair... HELP!!?

My hair is wavy and so thick too. I have had my hair short for years. I have to get it cut for at least 3 months. As I get older I think it is getting wavier. I got me some gel that supposed to make it straight. Well I do use a blow dryer like it says and it does feel a little straight, but it still isn't straight like I want it to be. I am going to try to use a flat iron when my hair grows out some more and see what it does. I have coworkers who say they use straighter and flat iron and their hair is straight.



I have super thick hair... HELP!!?

well i have curly hair also (only i straighten it) i used to have my hair all one length and it was super heavy and i hated it.... i layered my hair (like super layered my hair) and its way better... its not as puffy... way cuter... and allot easier to take care of.... i think u would like it



I have super thick hair... HELP!!?

I have super thick hair myself. What I did was let my hairdresser do what she wanted and she ended up cutting it to about my chin and I use Mark Staighting cream (Avon) and a wet to straight straighter from wal-mart. I put in a leave spray conditnor, then blow dry my hair, then put the cream in my hair and straightin it. I love it Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment