Monday, July 27, 2009

I have thick, curly, shoulder length hair?

My hair is thick, curly, and it is a little above my shoulders when it is curly. When I try to wear it curly, it puffs out and ends up making my hair reallyyy puffy. What should I do to style it and I want to wear it down.



I have thick, curly, shoulder length hair?

OK - I have the same hair problem as you. I have found that spray gels for curly hair work best for me. After I get out of the shower, I pick my hair out - scrunch it up with a towel to remove most of the dripping moisture, then flip my head upside down and start spraying. I spray the underneath, the top, the sides, then I run my fingers through my hair to get the product all the way through. I then take the towel again and rescrunch my curls. I then take the hairdryer and dry my hair just enough to get most of the wet out. Sometimes I just go wet. This has been the only way that I can go curly with my hair down with no fluff or frizz! Good Luck!



If I wash my hair at night - I go through the same process - then in the morning, I spray my hair with water to knock down the frizz and then reapply a top coat of the spray gel for curls! Good Luck!



I have thick, curly, shoulder length hair?

visit tha salon...cures all my issues



I have thick, curly, shoulder length hair?

oooh the joys of natural curly hair.......comb it with a wide tooth comb.....while its still wet comb it strait and then put gel in it and scrunch it with your fingers. don't blow dry it



I have thick, curly, shoulder length hair?

use curl definers for your hair i think garnier fructis sells them



I have thick, curly, shoulder length hair?

I use to have the same problem with my hair until I started using Redken Smooth Down products. The heat glide works great if you want to leave it curly (without is getting puffy) or if you straighten it. I have also found that it helps to get a good haircut, and finally found someone who knows how to cut my hair. It seems so hard to find a good hairstylist who knows how to cut curly hair.



I have thick, curly, shoulder length hair?

Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hot oil massages /Henna on hair/



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment