Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Cut???!!!?

I want to get a new hair cut....but i dont know what! I have long blonde curly hair so it cant stay straight but its wavy....I want a hair cut that is different and everyone will be like "wow! look at her hair!" douse anyone have any hair styles they think i might like???? just give me the ling of the style/picture or web of styles....Thankyou so much! %26lt;3



Hair Cut???!!!?

I would honestly leave your hair long. When I get frustrated with my same old long hair, I end up cutting it all off, and get more frustrated with the cut I got because I can't do athing to it. My best suggestion would be to trim (your split ends off) and maybe change your color, that's easier to reverse than a hair cut. Also maybe change the style, like blowing it out and wearing it on the wavy side, instead of super curly, or however you hair naturally is.



The key is to go gradually, especially with a cut. But it fyou REALLY want to go short, I suggest a style that's layered so that your head doesn't look like a pyramid, and texturized so that it enhances your curls.



Hope this helps!!!



Hair Cut???!!!?

Dye your hair the rainbow...And get a mow hawk.



Hair Cut???!!!?

you probably shouldn't get layers but maybe bangs would work.



Hair Cut???!!!?

Really not much you can do with curly hair with out it wanting to poof out.



Hair Cut???!!!?

Get a bob.



Hair Cut???!!!?

i dont know if you will like this idea but you can try different looks on this website



http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu...



hope it helps:]



Hair Cut???!!!?

there is this girl in my grade... and she has blonde girly hair..snd she had her her hair like a little past her sholders..and then she got it cut like to her chin..and its SO CUTE!!! [i dont know how curly ur hair is] but u should get that...its really thick but not frizzy..i really like it u should do that



Hair Cut???!!!?

well you would have to straighten the top a bit, but the curly wisps would probably look good on u, here it is:



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



Hair Cut???!!!?

This all really depends on what type of styles you're into.



Different to me would be kind of like my hair, but if you're not into that kind of look, then I wouldn't know what to suggest.



I've almost always had my hair short, so if you're planning on staying long, I guess I won't be much help. =P



I searched for alternative hairstyles on google images, it helped alot. You should always ask your hairdresser what they'd suggest. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment