Monday, July 27, 2009

V-day hair styles...?

well as u all prolly know 2morrow is valentines day... and i was wondering how i should do my hair? i have dark brown hair past my shoulders but not super long and its naturally wavy and curly.... but im tired of just leaving it the same or straightening it and i hate putting it up but now i have bangs so maybe i could put it up =]]] so if anyone has any good hairstyles with instructions to do is plz lemme know!! Thanks soo muchh!!! =]]]] and this is for school!! =D oh yea Happy V-Day to you!! =]



V-day hair styles...?

do to big bunns and a small one on the bottom. so it looks like a heart



V-day hair styles...?

I saw a really elegant picture of Cate Blanchett in december's vogue where she had her hair in a sweet bun/knot on the side of her head.



Here it is: http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2...



I'm waiting for an opportunity to do it too! :)



Happy V-day!



V-day hair styles...?

do the cate hair ... reallycute



V-day hair styles...?

I could NEVER get my hair to do it, but go with the Cate hair. I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment