Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Looking for a hair salon in Houston, TX?

I just moved to Houston (in the 77065 area) I need to find a salon that will give me the best cut for thick, curly hair. I am searching for a new hair style, maybe something straight. I just need someone who can look and me and figure out a new style. Thanks



Looking for a hair salon in Houston, TX?

I'm not in Houston, but I've found the best way to find a stylist when you're new in town is when you see someone with similar hair as yours, and it looks awesome, ask who does it. Even if it's a complete stranger, most people take it as a huge compliment and will tell you. Some will even tell you to let the stylist know who sent you cuz many salons offer referral rewards.



Don't know how to ask? Just say "I love your hair, mind if I ask who does it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment