Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help plz i need help with my HAIR ! PLZ!?

ok i have curly long hair i need a new hair style i always wear it in a pony tail or messy bun i need a new easy style my hair is thick dark brown and just super curly plz i need new easy hair to do in the morning for school



THANX =D



Help plz i need help with my HAIR ! PLZ!?

I would try a kind of messy, NOT TIGHT, half up half down that would look cute. I would also try parting your hair to the side than pulling it into a low kind of messy bun. That looks cute on all types of hair.



Help plz i need help with my HAIR ! PLZ!?

blow it out or get a wet set



Help plz i need help with my HAIR ! PLZ!?

why dont u blowdry it straight or even flatiron it



Help plz i need help with my HAIR ! PLZ!?

You could try french brading it... I think that can look really elegant if you do it right... or a side ponytail.



Help plz i need help with my HAIR ! PLZ!?

hey what i would do is keep it long but start taking ur showers in the morning and you can get it wet than get a Straight iron and straight iron it when it is wet! do this 20 min it takes a long time but your hair is kinda wavy and then you can put it back in a low pony tail if you do it in a bun as im sure you know it makes curly hair worse trust me i have curly difficult hair

No comments:

Post a Comment