Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have extremely thick, brown, curly hair..their not ringlets like big curls I need a new style...HE

how should i wear my hair thats easy?



thanks!!



I have extremely thick, brown, curly hair..their not ringlets like big curls I need a new style...HELP!!?

I have the exact kind of hair extremely thick curly brown hair, and I wish I had ringlets. what I like is putting hair mousse, leave it down, with a headband. you can put your hair in a ponytail at different heights (low, high in the center) its better to do it with your hair wet. I know it takes almost hours to straighten so that's a once in awhile option. Putting half your hair up and half down works too.



I have extremely thick, brown, curly hair..their not ringlets like big curls I need a new style...HELP!!?

Some days, you should leave your hair down and in its natural state. Some days, if you can, straighten. Put it up in a ponytail. Pull it back into two pigtails, straightened or curly. Pull the top half of your hair into a ponytail and then straighten the bottom so only what's in the ponytail is curly. Pull some hair back with a cute clip. Use a headband.



I have extremely thick, brown, curly hair..their not ringlets like big curls I need a new style...HELP!!?

Hi fellow thick, brown curly haired girl-



Have you had your hair cut in long layers and thinned out? Having the bulky parts thinned a big give your hair movement and the layers will give more of a style.



I agree with the previous poster too - some days up, some down...etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment