Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whats the best way to style curly medium length brown hair?

I have exact same hair type. First off, in order to get soft shiny curls you will need a rich and creamy (NOT GREASY) leave in conditioner. I rarely shampoo my hair. I clean it using a conditioner. Then I use Herbal Esscence Breaks Free Leave in Conditioner. If you are going to get a haircut try to find a stylist that specializes in curly hair. I was fortunate enough to meet one and he told me that gels a mousses should be avoided and conditioning is key. I doubted him but eventually I gave up and caved. Now I use no styling products at all other than my conditioner in the shower and leave in right after. This prevents frizzies and dryness which makes curls look messy. The best way to wear your hair is curly. and few things look better than a gorgeous and conditioned head of curls. Also, avoid shampoos with sodium lauryl sulfate if you must use a shampoo. It dries out hair. Baby shampoos do not contain this chemical so you can try those. So remember, condition condition condition. And I suggest you get a long layered haircut. Shortest layer shouldn't be above your jaw since it will shrink when your hair curls. And remember your culrs are beautiful, theres no need to hide them. Take care of them so that they do the work of looking good for you!



Whats the best way to style curly medium length brown hair?

Shave it:):):):):):):):):)



Whats the best way to style curly medium length brown hair?

get layers and side bangs!!! i have the same style as u do



and i got that it looks awesome!!



Whats the best way to style curly medium length brown hair?

I have curly hair to honey and it can be a pain the best thing to do is to come out of the shower and put mousse and some frizzing serum, but a good brand or at least one that is strong and is made for curls (well at least for the mousse)then let your hair out to dry and wala. I hope this works for this is my magic treatment.



Best of luck!



Whats the best way to style curly medium length brown hair?

Shoulder length with long layers.



Don't fight the curls it makes it worse. Finger comb your hair (don't use a comb or brush because it breaks the ringlets apart and causes more frizzing) then use a a good mouse, use a hair dryer on low to dry and use a pump hairspray.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment