Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Men's hair style - I need advice!?

New Year's is coming up and I'm looking forward to going out and celebrating with my friends so I want to look my best. The trouble is I've no idea how to style my hair. Up until only a few months ago I'd used to just let my hair grow out and aside flattening it down not really look after it so I've very little experience with styling hair. At the moment my hair is cut short (short for me); it's about an inch long. It's naturally curly but at this length it's not really obvious. Up until now I've just been using regular hair gel and spiking my hair up on the top of my head, it works OK enough but I want to try something new. I've got some Alberto VO5 wet style gel but the problem is even with a small bit used it feels really heavy and makes my hair go curly. Anybody got any hints/tips/help/resources they could share to help me? Thanks and Happy New Year :)



Men's hair style - I need advice!?

Yea sonn, so basicly you should try to either do the whole: wavy, and relaxed look, or the mini-mowhak look, LOL. To get the perfect look for the W%26amp;R one, try to take a shower, and comb the hair to the side. Use a mini, mini, miiini rolling brush, to use the wavy.. and then dry it like that. The mini mowhak thing you can use a sculpting gell, preferably Pantene ProV Sculpting wax. Yea son hope it works



Men's hair style - I need advice!?

These days gel that makes your hair kinda wet looking is so cute! gel works!



Men's hair style - I need advice!?

Gell is for kids I think looks silly



Go el natrel thats the style in UK



Not sure where you are!



Men's hair style - I need advice!?

go to a good hairstyleist. maybe they could help u there. or, just go natural (im bad at doing hair myself!)



Men's hair style - I need advice!?

I Say do u front bit combed over ther back spiked up



Men's hair style - I need advice!?

idk i think curly hair on guys looks hot but that is my opinion



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment