Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Best way to keep volume in wavy/curly hair?

My hair is wavy, and frizzy. If I don't straighten it, I usually just put some mouse or balm in and go. I like the style, but I find that the bottom of my hair stays curly/kinky and the top goes flat and straight



Any suggestions how to keep some curl on the top of my head? I know cutting it would help, but I like keeping the length for the summer.



Best way to keep volume in wavy/curly hair?

After you put balm or mouse in your hair use claw clips, also known as butterfly clips, to clip your hiar and then blwdry with a diffuser or let your hair air dry while eating breakfast, putting on makeup, etcetera.



The criss-cross method helps to disguise a part and give the top of your curls a boost. Take small sections of hair from either side of the part, criss-cross, and clip with a claw clip.



website-



http://www.ylcf.org/gotcurl/curlyclippin...



Best way to keep volume in wavy/curly hair?

I have the same problem!! Put in a curling cream - try to get one from the salon! Also, use specific shampoo and conditioner for you hair. Then add the curling cream - flip your hair and use a diffuser. Crunch your hair as your diffusing it. Leave a little of it wet, it actually adds more moisture that way when you do.



Best way to keep volume in wavy/curly hair?

getting a trim would be the best way...also, massage some conditioner (leave in) into your scalp and make sure to get the roots good...it works really well;)

No comments:

Post a Comment