Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blair from Gossip girls. Should I get her hair cut?

I have long curly hair. Its like past my shoulders, and if dont put any product in it, its a crazy frizzy curly mess. But when I do its like small curls. (but pretty straight on top). When i blow dry my hair with a diffusior I put product in it and twist it, then dry it. It turns out nice, but i am sick of it cause my hair is wieghed down by how long it is. If i get it cut like blairs would it work? Is there a product i can get to relax the curls a little. Or would this hair style not work for me?



Blair from Gossip girls. Should I get her hair cut?

i think u should cut it ...if u cut it its easier for ur hair to curl...if its to long it wont curl that good....they sell hair control frizness in ur local near by stores like target and cvs or walmart!



Blair from Gossip girls. Should I get her hair cut?

Usually you can get products to make your hair straighter, but I think cutting your hair shorter will only make it curlier. You can always talk to a professional where you get you hair cut if you want to find good products for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment