Saturday, July 25, 2009

Curly Hair - 10 Points!!!!!!?

I have thick, curly hair.



How do i take care of it so that it will look good?



* And what should %26amp; what should i not do?



* What products should I use?



* How should i style it?



Please help!!! 閳?br>Curly Hair - 10 Points!!!!!!?



I'm glad you are wanting to keep your curls. the best thing to remember is that curly hair requires moisture. So don't over shampoo and use a shampoo for curly thick hair. Also remember to condition in the shower and use leave in conditioner after showering. A deep conditioning treatment once a week or every two weeks is also handy. That's all I can think of right now.



Curly Hair - 10 Points!!!!!!?

Me Too!! I used to hate my hair, but now I love it! And that's exactly what I do. I wash it about once a week and condition every day, and use leave-in. Most day's that's all I do to it! Sometimes I use a little bit of a silicone product. That helps when it's humid out. Report It



Curly Hair - 10 Points!!!!!!?

-Buy a moisturizing shampoo and conditoner to help with frizz and give you lucious curls.



Curly Hair - 10 Points!!!!!!?

i dont have really curly hair, i have wavy hair. i suggest you get:



1: a good curl defining shampoo and conditionner( i use loreal vive pro nutri gloss, it works really wekk)



2: anti frizz cream ( i like herbal essences no frizziness)



3: a hair serum ( also heard in a mag you could put olive oil on your ends for cheaper)



i just put my hair in a towel and wait until it dries and my hair ends up looking soo nice



Curly Hair - 10 Points!!!!!!?

my friend uses leave in conditioner.



she scrunches it in after showers.



and her curls look so amazing!



get anti-frizz stuff.



like shampoo and cream and stuff.



Curly Hair - 10 Points!!!!!!?

I have the same exact hair! What I do, is I use a lot of frizz controler, and special shampoo and conditioner to tame flyaways. I hope you find the trick! Hope I helped!



Curly Hair - 10 Points!!!!!!?

My sister has seriously curly hair and it gets super frizzy. She uses conditioner every night. Then she puts this detangling stuff before she goes to bed. Then she gets up, and puts smoothing/anti frizz stuff in it. And when she fixes it, she puts curl definer. It is a lot to deal with, but it looks good once she does all that. But, yeah don't straighten or blow dry.



Curly Hair - 10 Points!!!!!!?

Me 2!



1. Get layers in the front. (optional)



2. Comb your hair as soon as you get out of the shower.(gently).



3. Apply some mousse with your hair fliped upside dwon.



4. Let hair air dry (or blow dry with a diffuser.)



It lookes great.



Curly Hair - 10 Points!!!!!!?

Me too. I like straight hair but i like my natural hair more. What i do is wash it with curly shampoo, likefrom aussie( with works really good for me) Or Pantene. Then i use a frizz free serum ( anyone is find) then i scrunch my hair with my finger. Dot flip around too much. Just leave it alone till it drys up.



- good luck!



Curly Hair - 10 Points!!!!!!?

to answer how you should style it would depend on a few things, but the simplest thing would be to find a picture of someone in a magazine who's hair you like and go by that. take it to your hairdresser and get it cut like that. she will dry and style it for you. watch how she does this. once you get home and have to fix it yourself here's what you can do:



after shampooing towel dry your hair. put styling gel or mousse in it. then section out a small amount of hair (enough to work with in a hairbrush) and clip the rest back %26amp; out of your face. working with 1st section of hair, blow it dry while twirling it around a round hairbrush at the same time. you can control how straight or curly it turns out by pulling the brush %26amp; hair at a downward angle as you direct the warm blower on it at the same time. once that section is done, unclip the wet hair and section out another bunch of hair to work with, clipping the rest of the wet hair back again. dry that section using the same method, %26amp; so on %26amp; so forth until it is all done. then spray hairspray while using your hands to push %26amp; shape the hair in the way it looks good, moving a little piece here and pushing a little piece there until it looks good to you. then spray it again lightly all over to hold it in place. have fun with this!



Curly Hair - 10 Points!!!!!!?

I have curly hair to but when I get out of the shower I put hairspray on it and it controls the frizz. And when it's dry I put a sunsilk finishing cream on it.



Curly Hair - 10 Points!!!!!!?

use suave its in the orange bottle an get the front of ur hair and pin it to the sides

No comments:

Post a Comment