Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hair styling help!?

okay, so i have curly hair, but i got it relaxed a while ago like a light relazer and idk its still curly but blehhh like idkeven know how to explain it lol, so im trying to figure out what kind of gels i can use to activate my curls, and make them look better, or scrunch better or something..



so what do you think i sould use/what will work good?



Hair styling help!?

Garnier Fructis works well. The "Bold It" gel is like ultra strength and and make my curls stay in, and I have like stick straight hair. But I put the gel in then curled it. All you'd have to do would be put it in and scrunch. I'd try it out, see if it works for ya. Or you could try their "Curl Construct" mousse. There's more products here.



http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_pr...

No comments:

Post a Comment