Thursday, July 23, 2009

I hate my hair. what styles can i use to liven it up?

my hair is medium, and its curly ( but i straighten every day with a straightener)



I hate my hair. what styles can i use to liven it up?

You can make a sophisticated ponytail by wearing it low, wrapping a section of your hair around the elastic and securing it with a pin. You can also use a ribbon for a touch of whimsy.



Hair bands are in this season. Plain thin ones are very classic. Or you can use a scarf for a retro '60s look. You can embellish plain ones with hot glue and buttons or beads for a casual or evening look.



You can make your hair into a neat bun. For a plain but finished look, pin down strays w/ hair pins that have tortoise shell on one side. (Goody makes them.) For a dressier effect use hair pins w/ pearls or rhinestones.



You can braid your hair %26amp; wear the braid down. Or you can loosely braid your hair %26amp; create a bun.



Allure %26amp; InStyle are really good magazines for hair style ideas.



I hate my hair. what styles can i use to liven it up?

here's an idea, instead of straightening it, leave it to it's natural curl and srunch it! straightening is really bad for it anyways, i know for a fact you will go bald when you get older!!



I hate my hair. what styles can i use to liven it up?

I have Naturally Curly hair as well and mine is a medium like yours. My hair is a red/brown color natural as well and I tend to like my hair up when I am out cause of the brushing it with my hands so much. So what I do is a quick twist corn row that I can make fan out to make my face look a bit thinner and it keeps my hair out of my face all day. I have tried bobby pinning it, clips, and I play with my curls a bit I can have them big if I use a curling iron so that I again don't get the kinky curls that I hate so much getting frizzy. My daughter also has the curls and I love them since they are not mine and she is a blond like her dad. So I like them and she hates them and she is 5 so I have found that putting the curls up out of her face is working more on the frizz she hates too. SO just sit in the mirror and play its a great way to see what you can really do. You can also ask a few friends to help you out get a magazine and pick out something you like and try it. I had to learn how to fix my own hair since I am the only one with curls (other then my daughter) in my family.



Have some fun



I hate my hair. what styles can i use to liven it up?

hha a get it cut shorter with cute layers

No comments:

Post a Comment