Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I have curly hair, how can I style it?

Add curl creme, mousse, gel, or a combination to wet hair. Spread the product on your hands and scrunch it evenly into your hair, avoiding the roots to prevent greasiness. Then scrunch your hair with your fingers some more. Maybe scrunch out some excess moisture gently with a t-shirt (towels lead to frizz) and you're good to go! Don't fiddle with it while it's drying, or that will cause frizz also. Some good gels are LA Looks, La Bella Curls, etc. If your hair looks crunchy when dry, scrunch it some more to remove the weird texture. Hope this helps!



I have curly hair, how can I style it?

straighten it out and put in a mohawk.



corn row it.



I have curly hair, how can I style it?

um...if its long enought tie it up,,,, AND NO ITS NOT WEIRD GUYS DO IT ALL DA TIME!



I have curly hair, how can I style it?

try add some styling gel or texture gel. I would leave it curly but the gel with help define the curls and get rid of any fizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment