Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I have long brown curly hair and i always leave my hair down cause i don't know what to do with

should i high light my hair and get it styled or leave it the same color and get it styled



I have long brown curly hair and i always leave my hair down cause i don't know what to do with it help?

I have brown curly hair too....



I cut my hair short... and I love the style now. It has a little messy look to it, which is in style, but it is so easy to take care of now...I just wash it and put some gel in it and go.



You could just get a really cute cut and not highlight right now. See how you like the cut. If you are brave enough to go short (and by short I mean above the shoulders).... you should go for it.



Besides, it is only hair and it will grow back!

No comments:

Post a Comment