Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I have longish, curly, dyed hair, what would be a nice haircut?

I still wanna put it up in a pony-tail, and I have bangs about to my chin. My hair is about three inches past my shoulders curly, about five inches past my shoulder straightened. I have very curly hair, but it isn't really frizzy. I don't want it short, because my hair gets frizzier the shorter it gets. But I'd really like it styled. I have dyed black hair and don't plan on going back to my natural colour.



I have longish, curly, dyed hair, what would be a nice haircut?

I would say find a style that can hold volume and curls. I have naturally curly hair as well and I love that it can hold curls for long periods of time. I keep my long and not layed because hte ends dry out too fast. Also the longer it gets, probably the more weighted and the longer hte curls will be. But, I would say try rollers or curling irons to style it.



I have longish, curly, dyed hair, what would be a nice haircut?

Shoulder bobs are so cute I wish I had curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment