Thursday, July 23, 2009

I need a new hair style...please help!?

ok well i have really thick curly hair. it is really dry and frizzy. i sometimes straighten it but it takes like an hour or more! i can sometime keep it looking ok if i put a lot of gel in it but i no that is not too good for ur hair deffinitly the amount i have to use. anyone have hirstyles or hair producs? please help!!



I need a new hair style...please help!?

i have a friend just like you, and she straightens her hair even though it takes a while. i don't know what you look like but maybe you should get some side bangs, or cut it short and straighten it more often



I need a new hair style...please help!?

Cut it and use olive oil.



I need a new hair style...please help!?

light pink mostureizer



or V05 oil treatment



I need a new hair style...please help!?

you need to plug your self into both my hair blog....I have both a 5 day series titled FLATTEN THAT FRICKEN FRIZZ, with all sorts of tips of how to tackle curly hair....... and then every Friday is FRIZZ-FREE Friday.... all with tips to help you......



and the sister site : which will show you some photos of curly hair %26amp; how to style it



email me if you need more:



killerstrands . blogspot . com



killerpics . blogspot . com

No comments:

Post a Comment