Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Style ideas for curly, shoulder-length hair?

I usually just pin my bangs back kind of poofy, and bobby pin sections of my hair up until I have it all pinned, and it's just a bunch of curls in an updo. I use a diffuser, but the curls are always crazy and not uniform enough to wear down. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks :)



Style ideas for curly, shoulder-length hair?

Try this for your curls- for all ethnicities- also sold at Sephora:



http://www.carolsdaughter.com/department...



Style ideas for curly, shoulder-length hair?

I have the same hair/hairstyle right now!



So...what I usually do with my hair is, give myself a side part, then take the hair on both sides of my hair and pin it back with a fancy hair clip (think of Pam's hairstyle off of the show called The Office).



Or, if I feel like a more retro look, I'll take the middle section (from about the middle of one eyebrow to the middle of another), and pin it back to about the middle of my head...giving it a bit of a lump.



Also, messy pony tails always look nice for us curly hair girls.



Style ideas for curly, shoulder-length hair?

Now everyone knows scrunching your hair leaves it flakey and stiff because of the jell or mouse or even worse it falls out after only half a day. However there is a product out there ladies you can use to leave your hair with the scrunch or curly look but not with that unwanted flakey, hard hair. It is called Softee(proteen gel). You can get it at Family Dollar or Wal-mart. Its just a couple of bucks for a large amount. While your hair is wet apply a fair amount of Softee to your hair from root to ends. Brush it trough with your fingers. The from end to root scrunch you hair over and over and over. Since you have naturally curly hair just allow your hair to dry natural. But for fun if you want you can blow dry your hair upside down while scrunching it at the same time. You end result will be beautiful wavy, curly, scruchy hair that is soft not hard and not freezy. Try it out sometime I think you will like it. And good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment