Thursday, July 23, 2009

What is a sexy hair style for men?

Alright two years ago I had curly-curly-curly hair. I then found out from my dad that there was this new "Japenese Relaxer" out on the market and considered me trying it. I did and for the first month it was great but then my roots started growing and it was becoming a huge frizz ball! Anyway, it was too much work flat ironing and blow drying my hair every morning and I thought that a regular teenage boy should NOT have to go through this! So now I chopped off my hair (phewww its so much better) but now I just need advice for how to have sexy styled hair. I'm 14 by the way and its summer and I need to get those girls on the beach!!



What is a sexy hair style for men?

If you have already cut it off; you are heading in the right direction. There is so much more you can do with the original high and tight hair cut then before. This is the popular do amoung guys these days, but you can spruce it up a bit by using gel in the top or a freeze sculpting spray or mold. Run your fingers threw and let it go as long as it is cut right. You'll be styling and profiling. Good Luck!



What is a sexy hair style for men?

Bauld



What is a sexy hair style for men?

lol, the style on ur pic is fine



What is a sexy hair style for men?

I like cornrolls. But it looks really wrong on some guys. But whatever you feel comfortable with works. I would suggest going to a hair dresser and getting a cut that matches your face shape.



ps- DO NOT get the long wavy hair, skater look!!!! That is REALLY ugly!



What is a sexy hair style for men?

Get the hair cut my avator has!



What is a sexy hair style for men?

Buzz it off real short this style is really in and it is really easy to take care of.



What is a sexy hair style for men?

My brother keeps his curly hair cut short and uses gel to make waves. It is also possible to "cut the curl" out if you have a talented stylist who cuts against the curl. I like the gelled wavy bangs.



What is a sexy hair style for men?

I like guys with short, hair like on your pic. And all the girls I know go ape if you spike it up a little with gel.



What is a sexy hair style for men?

short and spiked that's how the hot boys do it down here in Texas and if that don't work grow it back out. just not to long my friend had a straight perm in his hair for that same reason and it was really something.



What is a sexy hair style for men?

Short and kinda messy. Please avoid getting skinned.



What is a sexy hair style for men?

kind of short and pushed slightly to the side is always hott. i like the way your icon is styled, too.



What is a sexy hair style for men?

EMOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment