Thursday, July 23, 2009

Curly Hair with Bangs? would it work? reply asap!!!?

My hair is that funny semi wavy, semi curly type and i was thinking of changing it up...I've had the same style for over a year. I already have layers in it and i want to put it in a ponytail still.....so i was thinking of getting bangs im on the fence between side swept and straight across so i dont mind whichever...



Reply ASAP!!!! I'm going to get my hair cut today!!!! lol



Curly Hair with Bangs? would it work? reply asap!!!?

yes please go to the neareast salon they will be very happy to help you asap



Curly Hair with Bangs? would it work? reply asap!!!?

i have the same hair type as you do... dont get straight accross bangs (totally dont work with the wavy curly hair, trust me) i have side bangs, and i blow dry at least my bangs every day. if you dont feel like doing it on some days, just pin them back.



goodluck!!:)



Curly Hair with Bangs? would it work? reply asap!!!?

I think you should try side-swept. I think bangs straight across is so 90's. i have side-swept bangs. I think it would look really good with curly hair. good luck!!



Curly Hair with Bangs? would it work? reply asap!!!?

it would totally work! my cousin is 21 and she uses the look



so its hot

No comments:

Post a Comment