Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Do you recommend any hair products for people with curly/wavy/thick hair?

I have this adorable hair style. I take a shower the night before I plan to do this, put it in a bun so it's just a tad damp in the morning. Then when I get up, I comb it out and put some volumized mousse in my hair and scrunch. It's VERY cute for about an hour and a half, then it gets frizzy. Even when I use anti-frizz serum. So the hair products that I'm looking for include:



Mousee



Hairspray



Anti-frizz serum



Shampoo and conditioner etc.



All need to be fairly cheap. Thank you much.



Do you recommend any hair products for people with curly/wavy/thick hair?

Ok I have the same problem because i have the same hair type i use herbal essences totally twisted curl boosting mousse. Its works really well and only costs about $3 and you can also buy the shampoo or conditioner. Good Luck with the look I hope I helped!!!!!!



Do you recommend any hair products for people with curly/wavy/thick hair?

Use gel and divide ur hair into sections and then scrunch each section do like 4 sections. I have the same hair as you and this is what I do I use $3 gel too as for shampoo i LOVIE aussie moist which is like $3 too.

No comments:

Post a Comment