Thursday, July 23, 2009

I have really really curly hair, and wanted to know how to style it, i am 14, and have a brown color

!) it is soo frizzy



2)it is oh so !big!, and also so thick!



I have really really curly hair, and wanted to know how to style it, i am 14, and have a brown colored hair...

I deal with my curly hair everyday and sweetie...Don't str8n your hair. I don't know your ethnicity but I'll tell you what I do. I am mixed, I relax my hair with Motions relaxer to relieve the thickness. It only relieves and never strips my curls. I know how the crown of your hair is hard to maintain with curly hair. So if you talk to a stylist and they suggest that you could do the same, then try that...



Towel drying is ok for your hair. Not towel drying your hair? That's about the dumbest **** I've ever heard someone say! LMFAO. When you have curly hair, you have to dry your hair by grabbing it, scrunching it with your hand. It preserves your curls. Once your hair is damp, try either deep conditioning or a hot oil treatment. Only thing with a hot oil treatment, it tends to leave your hair hella greasy for days...even with a shampoo. I tend to shampoo my hair after a shower and use the matching conditioner to leave in my hair all day. Make sure to give your hair a good comb through. If you brush first and then use a comb to bring our your curls...it relieves your thickness as well. I don't have to worry of dandruff and when my hair is dry...I rub my hands over my hair to show the natural sense of me. It takes away the semi-hardness of conditioner and that way, it's not hard looking like the females you see that use tons of hair gel and hairspray. I never use that stuff and you'd be surprised at how wonderful your scalp becomes if you only used specific, but LIMITED products.



You are still somewhat young, so make sure that you pay attn to what your hair can tolerate. If there is something you don't like, or a product that you would not use that a hair professional would, do not be scared to tell them to use another product that will benefit your hair long after your visits. If you need more advice, you can email me at renosdiamond@yahoo.com and I'll let you know what all products I use for my hair. Good luck.



I have really really curly hair, and wanted to know how to style it, i am 14, and have a brown colored hair...

im 13 and have the same problem. super curly, frizzy, mega thick, when u try to get a good curl it just ends up frizzier. try straightening it takes a while but looks great. if u get it cut get long layers and ask if they can thin it out for you it takes out so much bulk and is alot lighter and easier to manage. hope i helped



I have really really curly hair, and wanted to know how to style it, i am 14, and have a brown colored hair...

jell it back into a cute ponytail!!!



I have really really curly hair, and wanted to know how to style it, i am 14, and have a brown colored hair...

Put mousse onto your wet hair, use the diffuser to dry it. You can style it with thin or thick headbands with a side part on your hair, you can do a messy ponytail with simple accessories, a half up-do (pompadour style), many many things!!!



I have really really curly hair, and wanted to know how to style it, i am 14, and have a brown colored hair...

It seems as if curly hair is a little harder to style and manage, so i would suggest that you straighten your hair as often as possibly and playing with the different styles you can change your hair into while it is straight.



I have really really curly hair, and wanted to know how to style it, i am 14, and have a brown colored hair...

my brother and sister both have really curly hair and it always looks really pretty and (not frizzy or big!) when they....



1. get a shower



2. DONT towel dry your hair



3. while wet put in gel or mousse



4. let air dry



5. and dont brush (if so only when your IN the shower while theres conditioner in your hair!)



also you could flat iron it if you want but i LOVE curly hair! not as many people have it anymore because everyone wants straight hair!!! ahhh!!!



but im sure your hair will be georgous no matter what!!!



GOOD LUCK!!!



I have really really curly hair, and wanted to know how to style it, i am 14, and have a brown colored hair...

I WISH I COULD BE THERE TO DO THIS FOR YOU......BUT IT IS PRETTY SIMPLE- (1) GET YOUR HAIR THINNED, YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF IF YOU GET SOME THINNING SHEARS FROM A DRUG OR BEAUTY STORE, JUST TAKE THICK STRANDS OR SECTIONS OF YOUR HAIR AND CUT A "V" RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT, AND MOVE TO NEXT TILL YOU'VE DONE ALL SECTIONS, THEN JUST BRUSH ALL THE LOOSE HAIR OUT- IT WILL BE ALOT OF HAIR, BUT IT WONT CHANGE THE LENGTH, IT WILL ONLY BE THINNER. (2) GET SOME FRIZZ SERUM, THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS ON FRIZZY HAIR, YOU CAN ALSO BUY A "DE-FRIZZER" AT A DRUG OR BEAUTY STORE, KINDA LIKE A RELAXER, BUT MUCH, MUCH MILDER, IT WILL JUST RELAX YOUR CURLS A BIT AND TAKE THE FRIZZ OUT! (3) AND FINALLY USE HAIR MOUSE OR GEL IN DAMP HAIR AND SCRUNCH IT WITH YOUR HANDS, WHEN IT'S DRY I WILL BE VERY PRETTY AND NO FRIZZ, THEN DO A CUTE UP-DO, OR USE TINY HAIR CLAWS AND TWIST SMALL SECTIONS OF HAIR AND CLIP THEM, YOU CAN GO IN ALL KINDS OF DIRECTIONS AND BE CREATIVE, VERY CUTE! GOOD LUCK SIS.



I have really really curly hair, and wanted to know how to style it, i am 14, and have a brown colored hair...

try using sunsilk in the green bottle this can help to tame it also plait ur hair in 1 big loose plait and this will halp reduce poof in themorning



I have really really curly hair, and wanted to know how to style it, i am 14, and have a brown colored hair...

I have a list of good and fresh hairstyle websites.



Its a policy voilation of yahoo if i post any link here.



Just mail me at kelli1132@yahoo.com with subjet Hairstyle . I will send a link of best website where you can find best deals.



Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment