Thursday, July 23, 2009

Curly hair and side parting/bangs?

Hi, i have really curly, shoulder length hair that i dye bright red. At the moment i straighten the ends and the front so the parting is a little to one side. I would really like to have a parting that is much more over to one side. I've tried straightening it in this style and it doesn't stay but if it was cut into the parting would it be ok?? sort of like this : http://www.becomegorgeous.com/pictures/w...



My hair is kinda shaggy, random and a little 80's so i'm hoping it would look a little blondie-esk.



Let me know what you think!!



Curly hair and side parting/bangs?

go with that!; ]



Curly hair and side parting/bangs?

I have extremely curly hair to,and i usually just use gel..and it's able to stay..



Hair spray doesnt really work for me,and neither does moose(sp?)



Just use a comb to part it the way you want,and gel.



good luck



:)



Curly hair and side parting/bangs?

oh yeah that looks good! and in style.



don't think that your haid will start parting where you want it to be overnight or even if you cut it with that style. You have to train your hair to the style you want to have. No one can go in for a cut and come out everyday the same way the stylist fixed it.



Curly hair and side parting/bangs?

I have had curly hair all of my long life. When I was a teen, straight hair was "in". Boy, did I fret with irons and straightening, but always, the frizz and curl, curl, curl!



I came to peace with my hair by letting it do what it wanted with a little help from a hair cutter who knows curly hair, some say they do but don't.



I use product like gels, which I like better than mousse and Surf Hair, which I love.



The sample style you showed in the url was great, but one rain or mist and your hair will curl, so be careful of bangs. I had shoulder length bangs until recently and they even shortened significantly at that length with damp weather.



Do you like your hair? It sounds fabulous to me. If you like it then wear it with style. Don't fight it, go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment