Saturday, July 25, 2009

I need a cool hair style?

all i do in the morning is either wear it down or in a pony tail. i have bangs and i have curly hair, i straighten it though, can someone help me with a new look? i want like shorter hair with bangs



I need a cool hair style?

Get it cut like Katie Holmes. I wanna do that to my hair so bad, but I don't know if I wanna go through with it or not. Hope that helps! =D



I need a cool hair style?

You could do a half ponytail. Makes it look like you did alot but really didn't. Curl strangs of your hair like the top layer but not all of it. Side low pony tail and move your bangs to the side. You can do a mohawk thing like Ashley tisdale with her curly hair but don't curl it it would look pretty if you staightened it.



Good luck



I need a cool hair style?

Pigtails



Pigtail braids



Half ponytail



Messy bun



Depending on how long your bangs are, you could clip them up too...



Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment