Thursday, July 23, 2009

I need a new hair style!!!! Help please!!!!!?

Hey all, i have shoulder length curly hair and want a new hair style. I just had my second child and want something easy to maintain. I am looking for a short but SEXXY haircut! ANy sites I can go to. I need a pictiure to take to the salon!!!! Help!!



I need a new hair style!!!! Help please!!!!!?

keep ur hair lenght, but ask for choppy,texturized layers. have some side swept bangs that are not too short, u dont want them on your face all the time!!! all u need to do is some blow drying to have full hair! that wud look good!!!



good luck with ur hair%26amp;ur children!



I need a new hair style!!!! Help please!!!!!?

Try some trendy hair styles and more on this site to help you with it



I need a new hair style!!!! Help please!!!!!?

go bald



I need a new hair style!!!! Help please!!!!!?

http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



try that sort of style its easy to style and looks good without being styled.



I need a new hair style!!!! Help please!!!!!?

well, if your hair is already short, i wouldn't suggest a new cut, but maybe a new stly. Have you tried straightening it? using different styling products??? Got2b has TONS of products for every style you're trying to achieve.



I need a new hair style!!!! Help please!!!!!?

Free beauty tips on /Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/ hair highlighting/ Weight loss //Makeup etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to: Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval...



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com



I need a new hair style!!!! Help please!!!!!?

KEEP THA SHOLDER LENGTH GO LAYERS WIT THA BAGS CUT IN A ANGLE



I need a new hair style!!!! Help please!!!!!?

Look through updated magazines and look at the way people wear their hair in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment