Saturday, July 25, 2009

Methotrexate(injectable chemo)and severe Dermatomyositis is getting to me.I need a short-short hair

that won't be on my neck or (probably) my ears. I have a fat face from the other meds, and don't want to look TOO badly! It hurts me WAY too much to wash my shoulder-length hair, and right now I refuse to comb it because of how badly my skin hurts. plus with having to take so long to clean my hair, it makes my muscles and EVERYTHING else hurt more, so I've decided, although I love my shoulder-length curly brown hair, and I know I will look terrible with my fat face, that I can't take it anymore and it's time to cut it. =-( .



what do you suggest?



My hair is capable of being easily straight, if you have straight styles.



any links to pics are ok, too.



thanks-a-bunch!!!



Methotrexate(injectable chemo)and severe Dermatomyositis is getting to me.I need a short-short hair style...?

i think you should just get some pretty bangs and lots of short layers.



or you could get kinda stylish and spike it.



get some highlights or somethin, or dye it.



i'm sure it won't look so bad.



Methotrexate(injectable chemo)and severe Dermatomyositis is getting to me.I need a short-short hair style...?

If it's curly, why not just a short curly cap?



Methotrexate(injectable chemo)and severe Dermatomyositis is getting to me.I need a short-short hair style...?

http://www.short-hairstyles.com/short/s5...



http://www.short-hairstyles.com/short/s1...



Methotrexate(injectable chemo)and severe Dermatomyositis is getting to me.I need a short-short hair style...?

go too the Makeover O Matic @ http://beauty.ivillage.com/0,,9jlxfdd5,0...



it sounds gay but you can upload your own picture and do stuff to it that makes you over long hairstyles short hairsyles all shades, styles and colors ( you can see what you would like with a different eye color... and you can try different shades and colors of lipgloss eyeliners eye shadows and whiter teeth) seriously check it out its the real deal not some dumb barbie graphics and its really really easy (i do it with my picture all the time when im bored.... and my boyfreinds lol shhh! dont tell) Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment