Saturday, July 25, 2009

Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?

Okay so I have curly and thick hair. I was thinking of getting it permanently straightened, but i dont know if my parents would let me. I would also like a really good straightener, but i dont want it to take forever to straigten my hair. I have real healthy hair and its long soo i luv to straihgten it because that the style at my school. So what do you suggest? If you can help me that would be really great.



Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?

http://www.folica.com/Unil_Flat__325_1.h...



http://www.hairstraightening.net/Hair-st...



Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?

I personally would NOT chemically straighten my hair.



A lot of my friends like the "Chi" straightner. I guess it's better for your hair, or something. Plus it gets hotter faster. ^_^



Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?

I use a conair Infiniti straightener that works wonders for me, and you can find it at many stores. Any ceramic straightener works the best. Straight hair is really cute, but also don't forget that natural hair it very stylish. Maybe you could curl your hair with a curling iron, too [after it is straightened.] Good luck! 閳?br>Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?



I am having that same issue right now... look at my questions I asked about curly hair and you might find some good answers there. I know I did. The best starightener is Chi and it takes45 min to straighten, but I want my hair permamntly starightened!



Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?

I have always had really curly thick hair. I wore it up all through high school because I didnt know what to do with it. Do not get a straight perm, you will ruin your hair. You will realize how beautiful your hair is when you are older. Trust me.



Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?

heres a tip to gett the job done and fast put your hair in a ponytail - or tied back -



and just straigen the pony tail about 5- 10 times when u think u are ready just take it out and boom bam baby there u go also if u think u ned some area to be more stright get just striagn them alone but only once or twice



GL



Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?

well professional straighteners work really well so i would ask your hairstylist. but they can be expensive also use shampoo and conditionar that will help i know they have lots of stuff like that u can order from avon that will help



Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?

Mine is the same way. Thick and curly and I hate it. So I keep mine straightened. I use a Remington Wet 2 Straight straightener. It says you can straighten easier when your hair is wet but I let mine dry (blow dryers are a no-no for curly hair). It makes it a whole lot easier and quicker if you pull up the top half and straighten the bottom, then let down the top and straighten that. My hair is long too, so expect it to take around 30 minutes. It will take longer until you get the hang of it. Hope this helps!!!



Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?

DO NOT chemically straighten your hair.My friend did, and it destroyed her hair.Its better now, but she lost a huge chunk of hair.A straightener is fine.Yea it takes a while, but if you have a really good hair straightener, it goes a lot faster.



Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?

I have very thick and naturally curly hair, i have been straightening it every day for the past 5 years and it's pretty much not curly anymore but i think you should go get it permanently straightened, i got that twice when i was like 16 and the lady says with thick curly hair it won't be really straight but it does definately help a whole lot and it cuts your straightening time in half when you use a straightening iron. Now to get a straightening iron, make sure you get a ceramic one, those are the only ones that work on thick curly hair, and it has to be one that gets very hot, CHI (pronounced Ch-e) straightening irons are probably the best, they can reach a very high degree which helps straighten faster but they are like 200 dollars, i'd recommend just going to Sallys, or some place like that and looking for hot ceramic straightening irons and it shouldn't take that long to straighten your hair, mine takes 40 minutes altogether from getting out of the shower and blow drying it, then straightening it. Hope this helps!



Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?

Chemically straightening does not last as long as it promises, usually costs about 1000 dollars, and is hard to find. Try to find a Remmington Wet to Straight straightener from Target. It gets hot in seconds, I have the same type of hair and it literally takes 4 minutes to straighten hair, and my hair is probably four inches below my shoulders. hope i helped!



Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?

tRUST me i have ur type of hair! dont get it permanently straight no matter how much u may hate it! You will miss it! my mom is a hairstylist and once i had the opportunity i couldnt do it! i wouldve missed my hair too much! so now i just got it chemically loosened so now my hair is still extremely thick and poofy but with moouse i can actually where it down now!



jsut buy a high quality striaghtener(mine was 50$) and it will work! it takes me about 1 and a hlaf to straighten my hiar now! before it used to be like 2 hours to 4!



Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?

I have natural curly hair. I get mine chemically straitened with a relaxer. My beautician says there are three and she uses the middle one, as far as strength. I have to get it down every three months or so depending on what style I'm going for. It's about 80, but might be more depending on how long your hair is. Also, make sure they have to paint in on with a brush and not put it one and comb it. Some places use perm solution instead of regular straightener. I hate it, I think it is a waste of money. To me getting it chemically straitened is well worth the cost and the one she uses makes my hair soft and smooth.



I also have a "chi" flat iron that I use. They were around $110.00 but may be less since they have been out for awhile. It heats up to 450 degrees in seconds. You have to use a protector on your hair first so you don't burn the ends off, but it will straiten anything.



Good luck, both are a good investment...



Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?

I have long hair too. its not spiral curly but it is far from straight. the best flat iron is a "chi" it works fantastic...it gets very hot and it takes maybe 30-45 minutes to straighten. they have just recently have been selling the shampoo and conditioners at my grocery store and it is meant for chi. i wouldn't put chemicals in your hair to permanently straighten it....my friend did that...and it RUINED her hair. maybe your hair is different...but its my best advice.



i hope it helps!! =D



Straighting my curly hair! HELP!?

I have a really bad curly hair, any flat iron, even chi( i tried it) wont work and it takes me 1 to 2 hours to do it. I used Maxiglide, it has teeth and i dont have to pull hard, i just have to glide. I can do my hair in 20 minutes. I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment