Thursday, July 23, 2009

My hair was cut way to short...like above my shoulders...how can i style my hair to make it look goo

be a little longer??? OH and i have really curly hair so maybe a style for curly hair but i can always straighten my hair...thanks



My hair was cut way to short...like above my shoulders...how can i style my hair to make it look good and may?

well you can straighten it.. or if you have bangs that will look good too.. just work with it.. or you can make a hump with it.. that will look really good!!



My hair was cut way to short...like above my shoulders...how can i style my hair to make it look good and may?

just straighten it until it grows out.......and make sure whomever cuts your hair again knows that you cut curly hair different than straight...........ugh!!!!!!!!!



Straighten it and where side bangs..........

No comments:

Post a Comment