Thursday, July 23, 2009

Emo/Scene hair?

I have very curly hair that is medium-long , very dark brown and I like how that hair style looks. How would I do it?



Do I have to get it dyed 2 different colors?



Emo/Scene hair?

Curly Hair+ Emo Hair= Doesn't mix



Sorry, you'd have to get it chemically straightened



You don't have to dye your hair 2 colors.



Cheers!



Emo/Scene hair?

you would have to straighten it everyday. and yes- you would have to dye it two different colors. which would be hard to show up on your dark hair- meaning you would have to bleach it as well...



Emo/Scene hair?

Well there are different ways. I would try getting it cut to where you have long side swept bangs first. Then dye your hair black or blonde, then dye the bangs the opposite of what you dyed the rest of your hair. Then once your done w/ that put little streaks in your hair of different colors like pink, green, purple, blue, or red.



-Jamilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment