Saturday, July 25, 2009

What to do with wavy/curly hair ?

I have dark wavy/curly hair and it is medium in thickness, but far from thin. It is kind of wiry. Some strands are curlier than others but it's more overall wavy than curly. I wash my hair about every 3 days and I usually flat iron it. Do you know of any good styling products to define my curls that take away frizz and don't leave you with crunchy, sticky hair ?



Thanks :)



What to do with wavy/curly hair ?

Well I actually have almost the same type of hair as u and I always use



Ringlet - for an everyday thing for work..is a cream that leaves ur hair super soft and yet in place....



http://www.redken.com/products/displayPr...



AND



Curl Force...this is a gel/spary for maybe the weekends when u want ur hair a bit wild looking....I luv this stuff also!



http://www.redken.com/products/displayPr...



I have tried other from the redken line BUT EEEEKK nothing works better for me than these two - they sell them at Ulta you can try the trial size for about $4 each and see if you like it....



good luck!



What to do with wavy/curly hair ?

Hey, why fight it. Accentuate the positive. If you got curly hair go with it. Guys like curly hair



What to do with wavy/curly hair ?

thin straight



What to do with wavy/curly hair ?

I like Redkin products for my curly hair. There is shampoo/conditioner and leave in curl definer that doesn't leave your hair gooey or crunchy. You'd have to get it from your beautician. Good Luck!



What to do with wavy/curly hair ?

I have the same hair use a good mouse. Brush your hair out with a paddle brush. I have great one I bought a while back it also also has porcelain around the edge. If you use shampoo from wal mart or other store the absolute best one is Treseme. If you can afford a more expensive shampoo try bed head. Achieving a look with your hair mean you have to start with great hair. So once your out of the shower towel dry your hair brush it then apply mouse and scrunch it not a lot of mouse just a little. When your hair is almost dry scrunch it again. Another thing I have also done is when I take a shower at night i brush the tangles out but leave it alone to wave up however it wants. Then when I wake up I dampen my hair and mouse to make it wavy. I was have used Loreal Springing curls mouse but I have had trouble finding lately. I usually staighten my hair too.



What to do with wavy/curly hair ?

I have wavy/curly hair as well, what I do is wash my hair every other day sometimes everyday, i switch between head and shoulders smother and silky and Herbal essences totally twisted. After the shower do not blow dry; dry w/towel and then use moose or a product to keep curly hair in its place. Give it a week and you will notice the frizz going down and the curls getting curlyer. the longer the hair the better

No comments:

Post a Comment