Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair Styling question?

I have fine thin hair that was damaged/melted by chemicals - straightener and bad highlight job. This all happened last year and I have been getting it cut over and over since then, and it is now in fact chin length, in long layers, but THIN. Of course, it's always been thin, but I guess the straightener made it even more so especially since so much of it broke of and melted. If I blow dry after letting it airdry for a bit and then either use a curling iron or flat iron just in spots it looks good and I have my confidence back and feel better and don't mope around. But, if I don't do anything to it with heat, it looks like a wet chiuaua dog and I cry and mope and my family can't stand being around me. I get really depressed. I asked three stylists that I trust, and I don't trust many after this damage has been done by two others, and they said to just use a heat protector and it would be fine because my curly hair is 1" growing back in at the roots already.



Hair Styling question?

be contented on what u have.... dont abuse ur hair or ul end up bald...



Hair Styling question?

heating you hair does damage it. try to let in dry naturally and use good quality shampoo and conditioner for your hair type.



Hair Styling question?

leave it and scrunch the rest of your hair- gel works great

No comments:

Post a Comment